For a balanced and rich coffee
This is a unique and pioneering product in the world!
Tailor-made for medium roasted specialty coffee beans.
The two-sided crepe with a good balanced height provides a large surface area for rapid water flow, which allows the coffee to flow smoothly and steadily to the server. The suggested brewing temperature is 90°C, at which the coffee will be full of balanced and rich flavor.
The filter paper helps perfectly extract the flavour of medium roasted coffee beans. With the help of the density, thickness, and wrinkle of the filter paper, a unique flavour is extracted, and a cup of balanced and rich coffee is ready to be tasted.
It is made from artificially planted forest areas. Made by 100% natural wood pulp raw material, without adding any fluorescent substance.
[Medium-Dark Roast T-90]
- Designed for medium roasted specialty coffee
- Thickness: 0.28 mm
- Low density
- Two-sided Crepe (Good balanced height)
- Suggested brewing temperature: 90ºC
- 100% natural wood pulp raw materials
- Suitable for Flower Dripper, conical filter cup (such as Hario V60)