- Every Moccamaster Coffee Brewer is handmade and individually tested in the Netherlands using only quality European materials. Dimensions - 7.1 x 12.2 x 15.4 inches.
- A unique copper boiling element ensures water will always be in the correct temperature range (196-205 F) for the entire brewing process; this is essential for proper coffee extraction.
- Brews a full carafe in 6 minutes.
- 100% recyclable, from the packaging material to the brewer itself.
- Manual drip-stop brew-basket with stainless steel thermal carafe
- Exclusive copper heating element shuts off automatically after brew cycle is complete
- Brews full or 1/2 carafe in 4-6 minutes
- Brews at consistent 196 degree-205 degree f with a pulse action that allows for the perfect coffee bloom during extraction process
- ECBC, SCAA, SCAE approved
The Moccamaster KBT model features a thermal carafe and a manual- adjust, drip-stop brew-basket which provides adjustability in how fast coffee flows into the carafe. The KBT brews a full 40oz pot of coffee in six minutes. The thermal carafe will keep your coffee hot up to an hour. To keep coffee hot longer or for traveling with your carafe, switch to the included Travel Lid. All Moccamaster Coffee Brewers are handmade in the Netherlands.