Registered for use in organic systems, Evo® is the premium cleaner for professional espresso machines using organic coffee.
Cafetto Evo® was the first espresso machine cleaner to be certified by an organic certification body. It is the safe, high performance cleaner for professional espresso machines using organic coffee.
Cafetto Evo® is OMRI listed as complying with the USDA National Organic Program requirements and BFA registere as complying with the requirements of the Australian Organic Standard.
With its rapidly soluble and free-rinsing formulation, EVO® removes coffee oils, grounds and stains, improving the taste and aroma of espresso.
Ingredients are rapidly biodegradable and odorless.
Non-GMO and free from phosphates and chlorine.
Non-corrosive formulation to protect the machine.
A measuring scoop is included in 1kg and 500g jars for accurate dosing.
PROCEDURE TO BACKFLUSH EACH DELIVERY GROUP
- Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with blind filter.
- For daily cleaning add 1 level scoop of EVO® into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso. If the machine is cleaned less often, use 2 level scoops.
- Start cycle and allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner.
- Stop cycle and allow to sit for 10 seconds.
- Start and stop cycle 4 more times - run for 10 seconds, stop for 10 seconds.
- Remove the group handle and rinse well under stream of water from delivery group. Turn off.
- Re-insert handle with blind filter, start and stop cycle 10 times - run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing.
- Remove blind filter and insert regular filter.
- Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine.
PROCEDURE TO CLEAN FILTERS AND GROUP HANDLES
- Soak group handles and filters in 500ml of hot water with 2 level scoops of EVO®Espresso Machine Cleaner for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.