Fellow Atmos is a coffee bean vacuum canister. Transparent, air-tight, prevents oxidation and extends coffee's shelf life even by 50%. Its huge advantage over other vacuum canisters is the integrated pump - you just twist the lid back and forth to remove air from the inside, with no need to use any additional pumps.
- 1.2l capacity (about 450g of coffee beans).
- Made of glass and food-safe plastic. The glass version is transparent, so you can control the amount of coffee inside.
- Prevents coffee oxidation and extends its shelf life even by 50%.
- Integrated pump - you just twist the lid back and forth to remove air from the inside, with no need to use any additional pumps.
- Vacuum lock indicator - When the vacuum is locked, a green ring appears on the indicator.
- Easy release button - To unlock the container, just press one button.
- Airtight silicone seal - Stops air, moisture, and odours.
- Great also for storing loose food products, such as leaf tes, nuts, cereal, cookies, granola or candy. However, do not store ground substances, like: ground coffee, flour, etc. This may clog the vacuum lid and prevent a proper vacuum seal. Do not place Atmos upside down while storing content inside.
- Dimensions: diameter 11 cm, height 8,3 cm.
- Hand wash only. Atmos is not dishwasher safe.